So someone *cough*Drea*cough* pushed me to do NaNoWriMo. So during the month of November there will hopefully be a lot of updates coming from me. I’m planning on keeping most of my drafts and stuff here. I’m nervous, because I’m horrible with deadlines, but I’m sure I’ll do fine. Right now I’m waiting for 12:00:01 to hit so I can get started while I’ve got all these ideas fresh in my head. It’ll be done in blog format from the POV of a girl named Mackenzie, Mac, for short. She’s kinda geeky, kinda spunky and desperately searching for love. I figure why not draw from not only my own experiences but those of my friends as well? We will have to see what happens.
Things in WoW have been going pretty awesome. My guild is seriously a great group. They’d pretty much give you the shirt off their backs if you really needed it. We’re now working on some of the hardmodes and achievements in ICC. I know that some of them want to give up, but I’m not going to let them. Mainly because I want my damn mount. Haha.
My Bucket List is much smaller now:
- Finish Loremaster [Kalimdor, Outlands & Northrend]
- Buy Chopper & Tundra Mammoth [Need tons more gold]
- Finish The Insane [Finally out of hated with the Goblins, just need to finish everything else]
- Finish old world reps [
Argent Dawn/Cenarion Circle/ZG]
- Farm for Barron’s mount & the ZG mounts
- Clean out Tarr’s bank & the Muffin guild bank
- Do Operation Gnomergon on Ardain
- Do the Horde equivalent
Kill the Lich King
- Find a group to finish Ulduar
- Naxx 10 Man Undying or w/e it is
- Wintersaber Rep [only 169 more turn ins. I CAN DOOO EEET]
- They Love Me in that Tunnel [Only Neutral, need to grind moar]
- The Diplomat [This one I can do as well.]
Looks good to me 🙂 Haha, I’m super proud of myself. I’ve got a ton of stuff done, just need to start busting hump. I can do it! Hoorah!
Until later guys, keep writing and playing 😉